Honda CBX1000 – Last chance to get a new, unregistered CBX?

Home Forums Jap stuff Honda CBX1000 – Last chance to get a new, unregistered CBX?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Radar
    katana
    Participant

Here’s a bloke who mated two 6 cylinder engines together to make a V12 (Kawasaki not Honda).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkggvRjk0eE[/youtube]
    (couldn’t find an English version)

I met him at one of our suppliers (Pretech) a couple of years ago

he also has a Viper engine V10 road legal bike.

Radar

Saw this on TV and featured in a couple of mags. Impressive piece of work, made to a very standard

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Both beauties.

The CBX sellers have this retro styled Norton in their showroom too:

Radar

I quite fancy the idea of buying one of those Nortons to replace the Ducati when the time comes

HippoDrones
    Participant

I love the idea of the Norton, but it is a lot of dosh, and that one I think was a Ltd Edition so wont be more of them specifically. I am a big fan of this:

https://www.bikeexif.com/moto-guzzi-v7-custom

moto-guzzi-v7-custom-625x416.jpg

….. Just wish Moto Guzzi would build it, if they did it with the right suspension/brakes/wheels it could be a flippin awesome bike!

Radar

That Guzzi concept looks very do-able, and in the current market, I think it would do well.

You are right about the new Norton too, they hold their value really well and are some way out of my league at the moment

HippoDrones
    Participant

think this Guzzi is a one off custom jobby, but Mo-Gu are missing a big trick here…. 110+ bhp and decent handling would make this bike awesome!

Radar

think this Guzzi is a one off custom jobby, but Mo-Gu are missing a big trick here…. 110+ bhp and decent handling would make this bike awesome!

That would be a bike that I would be very interested in

HippoDrones
    Participant

better in my eyes than the R-Nine-T from BMW if it’s price is good…. not enough Guzzis on the road :-)

HippoDrones
    Participant

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice.

…. not enough Guzzis on the road :-)

That’s true.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.