Hello, Hello, Hello!

Home Forums Members’ bikes Hello, Hello, Hello!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Black Widow
    Participant

Sorry GSF but they ARE the best make of bike ;-)

Thanks for the advice Barmy – might have to look into that although I’ve just got in from a 100 mile or so ride up from sunny scarborough to Durham and don’t feel too bad… must’ve been the 400mgs of ibroprofen I had before I set off!

GSF K1
    Participant

Thats open to discussion!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I find your natural adrenalin rush, keeps pain at bay too. Glad you had a good day out at Scarborough. Did you get a stick of rock? I did when we went to Brighton……what now seems ages ago.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

rocketRichy
    Participant

Ahhhh Brighton…my spiritual home…I once experienced pier spin lying on the beach after a particularly big night out at the Zap Club in Brighton.

Keep it lit

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Pier spin? Do explain!

rocketRichy
    Participant

Well you know when you have had too much to drink and the room starts revolving ? Thats ‘room spin’. When you lie on the Beach in Brighton between the Palace Pier and West Pier (it hadnt all burnt down and fallen in the sea at the time) and they are revolving around your head its ‘Pier spin’

Keep it lit

barmy_carmy
    Participant

psml, RocketRichy!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Matty
    Participant

Another Yam rider wahoooo the more the merrier. Welcome dude have fun and remember stay safe and be cool! LOL im tired get some kip now i think!

My Site
    http://www.nwbikers.co.uk

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.