Good luck to Pete247

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Good luck to Pete247

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Radar

He is moving up to Faslane in boony Scotland. Let us know how you get on. Plenty of room to have fun with the KTM and the Gixxer!!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Cheers mate :)

Tis a shame to move away from Devon/Cornwall and the friends I’ve made down there but like you say, the roads around the base are well worth exploring and I am gonna be investigating Scotland’s “right to roam” for fun and games on the KTM! :D

Expect plenty of pics from my explorations on both bikes as I get the chance to do so! :D :D :D

TT07
    Participant

Good luck Pete, as said, sure will be plenty of open space for going for a good blast!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Hope to have lots of fun, need new tyres on the KTM before it’ll be any good in sticky situations, am gonna see what the Faslane Motorcycle Club is like so will hopefully find some likeminded peeps to go play with! :D

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Has anyone done the ‘Life in the Faslane’ joke yet?

Good luck Pete, call in for a coffee/pint/anything if you’re passing through the Midlands

HippoDrones
    Participant

*groan* lol

Cheers mate, just hope I can get my internet sorted quickly once I get there! :D

Digger
    Participant

Good luck with the move mate,hope it all goes smooth.

ScooterChic
    Participant

Good Luck with the move Pete

HippoDrones
    Participant

ty peeps.

Took me over 10hrs to drive up, tis bloody freezing and I overslept this morning then slipped over on the ice leaving the accom block :$ lol Great start, found the place I’m working in (sorta) and started my joining routine. Not happy tho as it seems I may be losing out on around £350 p/month pay as the dappy tits up here refuse to accept a council tax bill addressed to me for the place I rent back home… If they don’t sort it I’m handing in my notice, I can’t afford even with the extra to get home more than once a month and can earn the same I get here at the moment as a civy AND get to sleep in my bed each night (if I choose to ;-) )

Soz, rant over

Only good thing so far is I’ve sorted my internet up here now! :D

Radar

Stay in services bud, it is pretty rough out here in the wild at the moment lol

HippoDrones
    Participant

I was havin a bad day and felt pretty isolated. Have chilled now and once the paperwork is sorted the pay issue I was having will be sorted out thankfully! :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.