from me to you!!

Home Forums Meetings and events from me to you!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Big_Katz
    Participant

Hello guy’s…
    alittle something off thomas he made for you all!
    Picture589.jpg

there was load’s i wanted to say yesterday but i was choking and holding them tears back… reading radar’s post has brought them straight back!

i wish to thank gixer mark… bikerchick…simon and r6 bird (heather) for having the patients to travel with me from mine!!1

(good laugh saturday night tho hey gixer mark and bikerchick shame i didn’t take a pic of your quilt hey mark ;)
    felt good tho i had four fantastic bikers riding with me!

turning that corner into crossgates my heart went into my mouth seeing all of you people who had traveled for one of my fantastic son’s…

i know for a fact he would of been looking down on us yesterday! clapping jumping climbing all over his safe place thinking how fantastic you people really are… you have made me so proud and honored meeting you all….

Gix thank you so much for organizing this for Brett…

thank you Mr M for distributing the flyers and all those at 1066 for marshaling.

thumper thank you for taking Thomas on the back of you… now he understands why i grin when stepping of your bike ;) he loved it

Picture596.jpg

THANK YOU EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN BIG HUGS FROM ME TO YOU!!!

P.S WHO FANCIES DOING THIS ONCE A YEAR FOR DIFFERENT CHARITIES NEXT YEAR FOR BIRMINGHAM CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL? obviously be different place’s :D

Gix
    Participant

was a pleasure to do hun, Rutland Water for next year? [;)]

sid
    Participant

simone you’re welcome babe you know we’re here for all of you

gix like i said elsewhere excellent organisation and when are you starting on the plan for next year

Radar

A pleasure and an honour to be involved. Count me in for next year!

Big_Katz
    Participant

yeah rutland water sounds good to me

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sid

simone you’re welcome babe you know we’re here for all of you

gix like i said elsewhere excellent organisation and when are you starting on the plan for next year

lol when me and Simone have recovered from this one [:p]

R6_Bird
    Participant

No thanks needed Simone, we’re always happy to help out and give support [:)]
    Such an awesome day would not have missed it for the world!
    Gix- brilliantly organised, looking fwd to next years [:D]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

[:)][:)][:)]

Thumper
    Participant

Sometimes life pressures can just get you down, but these ocassions are so uplifting, it restores your faith in human nature, and makes it all worthwhile.

Well done everyone.

Speed Monster
    Participant

Wouldn’t or couldn’t have missed it Simone! Chuffed to have been part of it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.