France,Napoleon Pass.

Home Forums Great biking roads France,Napoleon Pass.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Just incase some of you did`nt know,myself,Radar,Toggsy and 5 others are heading for the south of France on the 31st may.Meeting Radar and Toggs at Watford Gap servicers then heading on down to Dover,probably the most boring journey I`ve ever done in my life.Once in France you know your in for some fantastic biking memories,you`re only out of Calais for 30 mins and your hitting roads equivalant to our best back home in Blighty.First port of call is a small town called Gray,its a good 350 miler but well worth the jaunt as me and the lads think the land lady in the hotel is a he/she,cant wait to see Radars and Toggsy`s faces.It`s a quaint little place with a river running through,couple of bars and the usual chinese resturant……more later.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Green with envy Digger. Lovely roads where you are going, been far too long since I did any of them.

Check the hands and feet of the landlady, that’s the biggest clue. Well that and the bulges but it’s rude too stare…..

Radar

Really looking forward to the ride

New pads in the front today (rears were fine), new front tyre too.

Main quandry is do I buy new leathers or not.

Off the peg stuff doesn’t fit, so I am investigating having some altered to suit my stumpy, rotund frame. Local bike shop, about £300 for Weise two piece in black, altered.

Radar

I have now oredered the Jeans but will stick with my existing jacket. I have also treated myself to some new paniers and a oversuit. The preparation continues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.