Ford Transit swb low-top 2.5 Diesel

Home Forums Buy and sell anything Ford Transit swb low-top 2.5 Diesel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant

My trusty Pikey 2 is now up for sale as I have replaced it with something bigger!

It is taxed until the end of December and its MoT runs out on the 14th January.

It has only 140,000 miles and runs really well. Tyres are good and its partially ply-lined. As some of you are aware I managed to get the door key crushed when I scrapped Pikey 1 so I have purchased a full replacement set off ebay and will fit them if I get the chance, if not I’ll include them in the sale.

The van was used as a builders van before I brought it and has the usual knocks and bangs assosiated with the type of work it was used for. It needs a new rear bumper and they can be purchased off ebay brand new for less than £40 inc delivery IIRC It has a few rust spots but nothing to get worried about and easy to sort if you are that way inclined. The drivers seat has the usual rip on the side from previous owners getting in and out.

I have fitted a sliding door with a window to help lighten the back a bit when sleeping in it and the van can hold upto 3 fully faired sports bikes and 3 people with all of our trackday kit inc spare tyres, stands etc. Its more comfortable with just 2 bikes and 2 people tho.

It has an almost full length roof-rack fitted.

Since buying the van I have only had to top up the oil a small amount and it doesn’t use any water. Starts first time and has a Stereo fitted.

I am after £850 ono

The pics:

DSC00462.jpg
    DSC00463.jpg
    DSC00465.jpg
    DSC00464.jpg
    DSC00466.jpg

It holds a lotta stuff too:

DSC00521.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I still love that last pic!

Good luck with the sale Pete.

HippoDrones
    Participant

cheers mate :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.