ffs, look who is still alive!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe ffs, look who is still alive!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

How we all doing then, Its been an age since i was last on TBF. What you all been upto, who’s still biking, who’s still single, How many kids you got now, and i suppose i should ask what bikes are you all riding nowadays?..

Billy
    Participant

f**k me, 10 views and no replies.. cat got your tongues?.

Radar

Quiet on here lately billy! Good to hear from you again. I sold my xjr a while back, but still have the thundercat and the fazer you have seen on fb. You still have the blade?

Billy
    Participant

Yes mate, still got my Blade. cant honestly see me changing for anything else. Yeah, looks like a lot of forums are quiet, just recently closed down the ROC for good, was like cutting off an arm as it had been around for that long lol.

Radar

This one has been going 8 years now and while quiet compared to the hey day we still meet up and there is a core of active members and posters. The Normandy trip was a good example and we are off to Assen next may following a team in the Ducati challenge races.
    It would be good to boost the membership and get some people contributing, but the quality of the posts on here is generally high, this link takes you to some of the high lights:

https://www.bikemeet.net/forums/topic/great-posts-pics-across-the-site-part-2/

I used to enjoy posted on ROC, if any of your old members want to they are welcome to post on here

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hey Billy, how’s things? I have a nice Kawasaki ZX9R now which keeps me happy. Shame ROC died, shoot me a pm if you have the database still, I might be interested.

Currently on a ferry coming back from France, it’s been so mild there there has been lots of big bikes out. Itching to have a winter blast this week.

Have a good one, thanks for dropping by!

max
    Participant

im still about but with no bike, hope have one by summer 2012 [:D].
    anyhows how is everyone? hope your all ok, all the best for 2012 happy new year to everyone[:D]

Billy
    Participant

Ah, so there is life out there right enough lol. Ive still got the database but im not sure what to do with it as yet, ive been thinking of doing something along the lines of a cafe racer build or forum, but maybe forums are just pie in the sky now as facebook has killed most of them off. We have a ROC page on FB cos some of the guys and girls do some trip o rallies here in Scotland and we are planning a week in NI next september, finishing the week off with the snakebite rally.

katana
    Participant

Good the hear from you again Billy. Got a Blade myself now (still got the Kat as well)

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by max

anyhows how is everyone? hope your all ok, all the best for 2012 happy new year to everyone[:D]

Good to hear from you Max, how is the leg now and what sort of bike you looking for?

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

quote:

Originally posted by max

Good to hear from you Max, how is the leg now and what sort of bike you looking for?

legs fine thanks[:D] still want a wr450 off road :-)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.