EU hands off biking!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe EU hands off biking!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Champs
    Participant

Took part in the bikers demo this lunchtime, and the driving rain didn’t dampen the spirits.

I joined the Frankley Services M5 Southbound group. Not sure how many bikes but we took up at least 2/3 of the car park.

Took my camera but most shots are crap, will hunt through and dig some of the better out. Camera is still in the airing cupboard drying out along with ‘everything’ I was wearing

The ride went down toward Worcester direction, due to time I turned back at Droitwich to see the traffic backed up all the way to the M42 (about 6 miles??)

Also saw the northbound group from Warwick services heading toward Bromsgrove, with an equally long tailback.

Not sure on numbers but I think it was 70+ start points across the UK and if they all had similar numbers then we made a point! :)

Radar

Well done for turning out. My brother in law attended the one starting from Norwich riding his Fireblade, good turn out there too.

Look forward to seeing the pics

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Great turnout considering the weather.

BigBen
    Participant

how many got knocked off due to road rage? and people not paying attention to granny riding on the motorway?

Champs
    Participant

Hope this works, its the first time I have used the photostitch software (4 photos into 1), so I hope you can all see it okay.

Either way, view of the car park about 30 minutes before the start of the run southbound from Frankley services

frankley.jpg

And in reply, As far as I am aware there were no reported accidents.

ses310

Great turn out! Photo looks great Champs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.