Ed Zachery disease…

Home Forums Jokes and games Ed Zachery disease…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

A woman was very distraught over the fact that she had not had a date or any sex for over 5 years. She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek medical expertise with the well known Chinese sex therapist, Dr Chang.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr Chang said “OK, take off all your crose.” The woman did as she was told. Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room.” Again the woman did as she was instructed. Dr Chang then said OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me.” As she did Dr Chang shook his head slowly.

Your probrem vewy bad. You have Ed Zachary disease. Wurse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates.”

The woman asked anxiously “Oh my God, Dr Chang what is Ed Zachary disease?”

Dr Chang sighed deeply and replied, Ed Zachary disease is when your face look Ed Zachary like your arse”.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Take it easy out there

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.