Do you enjoy being a pillion passenger?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Do you enjoy being a pillion passenger?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Depends on the pilot, but generally no.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Same here, wont go pillion on sports bike though…prefer to be in control![;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Sidevalve
    Participant

I hate going pillion

RD = Race Developed

Scouser
    Participant

Pillion…not in a million.
    Like to be driver, this includes cars too.

Be seen and be Safe!

Digger
    Participant

NO WAY!…ever since I was pillion on the back of a CBR1000F,with an ex racer who took me round the TT cource flat out.This was back in 91 and we done it in 31 mins,scaryist time of my life ever.

Take it easy out there

delticman
    Participant

Having my own ‘style’ and ‘method’ of driving, developed over almost 30 years, I am a very reluctant passenger on either bikes, OR in cars (back seat driver syndrome?).
    I’d often be thinking, “I’d have braked a bit sooner”, or “I wouldn’t have took that corner as fast”, etc etc etc. So therefore, I guess the answer has to be no, I don’t like being a pillion passenger.

I also absolutely HATE having anyone as a passenger on my bike, whether they are bikers themselves, or not.

BLOOP!!! BLOOP!!! BLOOP!!!

GSF K1
    Participant

Not since I was a kid on the back of my old mans CD175 then his 250 wet dream.. now IM in the driving seat!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Yes I do, cause where I’ve been riding with Dave so long, I feel as confident as if I were riding, but would love to have a go at being the pilot! Good thing with being a pillion………..You can Talent spot, you can enjoy the countryside around you, and you can look around for any little policemen hiding.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

would rather be the one in control but as long as I feel confident with the rider then its not too much of a prob…… mind you beggars can`t be choosers at the minute!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

katana
    Participant

Used to – but not now

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Gix
    Participant

dont minf taking pillions tho…used to enjoy scaring 7 kindsa shit out of ex…….but take care of pillion if i like em…[^]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

You’d have a job to scare me Gixer, in fact you wouldn’t even notice I’m there, only weigh 7 1/2 stone.

Gix
    Participant

LOL you’d have a job to hold on barmy…….like a pole is me and no grab rail or strap on bike for pillion, just a perch![:D]

suck_animated.gif

Radar

I don’t mind taking pillion passengers – my wife is an excellent pillion. Doesn’t even bother to hold on. most of the time…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Same here, but I cant reach behind for grabrail anyway, The only time I hold on is when he does 0-90 in second gear in just a few seconds…and I hold on to Dave or rather his jacket…Wah Hey! Real grin power!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.