Confession

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Confession

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    riff-raff
    Participant

Right,time to confess………..as GC knows I,ve recently acquired a set of leathers as I,m really not happy riding the ZX in jeans and a leather jacket.
    I AM NOW THE WHITE POWER RANGER!!!!![:D]

But thats not the confession…………..it is that it has rained non-stop since I picked them up,so I am respoonsible for the weathers turn for the worse[:(]………………SORRY[:I][:I][:I]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Me I got black leather Bib and Brace and black leather jacket for warmer weather and a blue and black Akito jacket for when its cooler.
    As for the rain, I’ll do a Sundance Lol so we got sun tomorrow! Heh Heh!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

OMG!!! I have been blaming my 2 daughters singing and all the time it was you!!!!![:0][:0][:0][:o)][:o)][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

HHHHHHHHHHHHMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… Virtual slap with a virtual wet haddock!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Ragdoll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by zx10

Right,time to confess………..as GC knows I,ve recently acquired a set of leathers as I,m really not happy riding the ZX in jeans and a leather jacket.
    I AM NOW THE WHITE POWER RANGER!!!!![:D]

But thats not the confession…………..it is that it has rained non-stop since I picked them up,so I am respoonsible for the weathers turn for the worse[:(]………………SORRY[:I][:I][:I]

Elvis has entered the building!!!

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

riff-raff
    Participant

Unkind………….my bellies no where near as big as his was[:(]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

But does it have tassles????? What helmet (careful!) you got?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

A purp……………..no we won,t go down that road………

Both black,Caberg and a Nitro

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Scouser
    Participant

So you look like a dead match riding a bike then? LOL

Seriously though there’s going to be some cleaning to do on those white leathers and all them millions of little squashed flies, but its better than jeans.

Be seen and be Safe!

GSF K1
    Participant

At least you can touch up any marks with Tip-Ex.

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

[:0][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

But if I don,t clean them it,ll be like a Damien Hurst (spelling?)sculpture[:D]
    All I can say is that as I am a man who is comfortable with his own sexuality no ammount of piss-taking will upset me.
    Now stop picking on me…………[:(][:(][:(]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh poor zx10, I wont pick on you Lol!……………………………Well not for now anyway!Heh Heh.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.