Charity rideout- 7th Dec

Home Forums Meetings and events Charity rideout- 7th Dec

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

Hi all.

The time is rapidly approaching for the Peterborough Motorcycle Club’s 4th Annual charity Xmas toy run to Hitchinbrook Hospital Children’s ward in Huntingdon.

For those interested, we depart from the Cherry Tree Pub on Oundle Road in Peterborough at 10.30. Its approx 45min run with teas/coffees provided to warm up with on arrival at the hospital (last year we even had cake!!).

Hopefully the weather will behave itself this year!!!!!!! Last years was rather cold and VERY wet, but the hardcore few put themselves out for the benefit of those less fortunate.

Everyone is welcome to join. Non riders can still come along, even to just see us off from the pub, just bring a little something for the kids.

For any further info, contact myself or look up the Peterborough Motorcycle club website.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Del

Radar

Good luck with this GSF, I will doubt I will be able to join you, but if it is one of those crisp sunny winters days you never know!

Are Sid and R6Bird going?

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Not able to make this date unfortunately but good luck with the ride, it’s a good thing you’re doing bud!

Have some cake for me.

ScooterChic
    Participant

good luck with the ride

GSF K1
    Participant

Just in case you’re wondering what happened to the date, its changed. Its now been brought forward a week and is taking place on Sunday the 7th and not the 14th.

Radar

Cheers for the update

MRM
    Participant

Good Luck and wrap up warm brr.gif choppersmiley.gif hope you raise loads

Ride Safe

MRM[:D]

Radar

How did it go Del?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.