Casing my Thundercat

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Casing my Thundercat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Last Tuesday saw me riding over to Brum to visit my Dad. He lives off the College road near the Kingstanding area. Anyway I was enjoying cuppa up in his third floor flat when I heard the rasp of an exhaust. I never heard another motorbike there before so I went to the window only to see a tatty orange (!) ZX6R with two people on board stopped and looking at my bike. Then pulled slowly forward a few yards and spoke to another bloke on the pavement, before riding off. Seconds later they went past slowly checking up the driveway to the flats where my Dad lives and where the cat was parked. I was a bit spooked, and I reckon that in a few minutes a van would be pulling up to take my bike away! So I was down the stairs and riding off with my bike in seconds, while I still could!

toggsy
    Participant

Nah! they were put off by the rear tyre, they wouldn’t have wanted to dent the floor in their van..

Seriously sounds like they were casing it, lucky escape I think, well spotted

Scouser
    Participant

“Thundercats are on the loose, Thundercats are here……”
    Well spotted Lino

Radar

Yep my baby is safelt tucked up.

Thumper
    Participant

I think the only casing that was going on was when the one guy said to the other, “D’yan know mate, that back tyres’ been on for friggin miles, and its got loads off wear left init”
    An indestructable casing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.