biker roads

Home Forums Great biking roads biker roads

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    spanish biker
    Participant

I am fortunate to be where i am southern spain, i have so many good biking roads here i am spoilt for choice so long as i dont go to far south i will be in the med,if i leave my place i do 12 km down hill 85 bends, then head off to marbella stop for coffee at joe bar, then into puerta banus, see boats and birds then cut inland to ronda. 50 km 276 bends bloody awesome, stop in ronda a while plenty to see here , then back to cartama this road is fast with long sweeping bends, cofee in cartama then back to mine for a BBQ, not a bad day e.h. and i do it for a living.
    [:)]

Gix
    Participant

oh rub it in! Sounds like biking heaven! We have severe weather warnings back in the UK….and its June!!!!!!! Localised flooding expected!

Radar

Sounds fantastic, what do you do for a living then?

spanish biker
    Participant

Hi gix & RADAR weather sounds awfull we have had our rain e.t.c.now untill sept at least, the only thing that i had to get used to was the leathers do tend to get a tad sticky, so always wear shorts under,when i was in u.k it was leathers and trousers or tights mmmm. i have started a bike tour company up so you lot with crap weather can come and let me look after you and take you on some shit hot ride outs and see a few things.[:)]

Radar

Could you PM me details of your company. Did you see my review of my recent trip through France, Switzerland and Italy?

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Feel free to promote your bike tour company on here. Thanks for having the decency to join in, introduce yourself and have a chat first unlike many who seem to think we are interested in advertising their online medicines and impotence cures. Bike tour company sounds a great job!
    If you want to start a new thread in the ‘Interesting links’ section feel free.

spanish biker
    Participant

hi sorry bin a bit busy round the cortijo got a big do on on sat 7th, so trying to get things right , hi radar did see reviews looked a bit tasty that man,[:)] and hi imperialdata, thanks for that will do .[:)]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.