BIKE-ENGINED CAR BEING BUILT !

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe BIKE-ENGINED CAR BEING BUILT !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GSXR1000
    Participant

1992 Mini Cooper, with 1300cc Hyabusa engine in REAR, tuned to 250 bhp and 230 ft/lbs of torque.

This is a winter project, which I want finished by early springtime.

If I have the radiator, oil cooler, battery, fluid reservoirs and other bits and pieces in the front, the engine can drive the REAR wheels from the back.

700kgs estiamted and 250 bhp? It will be some MINI ![:D]

katana
    Participant

Is it one of these?

https://www.zcars.org.uk/mini/index.htm

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

riff-raff
    Participant

I,m assisting with a ZX9R engined kit car atm mate.Was gonna Busa it but the lad who,s build it is is moving house and ended up selling the Busa engine to get some capital together[:(]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

GSXR1000
    Participant

Yes. it is a Z-Cars.

katana
    Participant

I was talking to them (Z cars) at the Kit car show and they look to be a very well designed and put together product. They also had a GSXR1000 powered Smart car!!

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Fantastic project! Have a picture of a twin engined Tiger which is motivating me to get my hands dirty again. Love the fact you can change gear separately on the engines! Built a Lotus 7 replica a few years back, loved every minute of it. Actually, that’s not true but a few grazed knuckles were worth the eventual outcome. It didn’t have a bike engine, projects like that just weren’t around then.

The Mini project will certainly turn a few heads, especially at traffic lights [:D]

ZX9R project sounds good too, any probs with the engine placement/angles and oil supply? Would like to see some pictures of both projects if poss.

riff-raff
    Participant

I,ll try and get some as soon as[;)]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.