Big summer ride for Brett, May 11th 2008

Home Forums Meetings and events Big summer ride for Brett, May 11th 2008

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Billy
    Participant

I take it thats a no then…no problems we’ll find a way to send a donation ourselfs.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Billy

I take it thats a no then…no problems we’ll find a way to send a donation ourselfs.

Only just spotted your request Billy. I will check and get back to you.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Yep, sorry Billy, missed your question too. Do you want to set one up Gix? I will carry the link on this site if you want, we can distribute the link to other sites.

Gix
    Participant

admin on another site is collecting on their members behalf (thru sites donate button) and forwarding the total the day before the ride. I am not taking donations till closer to the time because of keeping track when trying to organise everything else, and BK does not have a paypal account. Those who are attending the ride will be required to pay on the day if possible, there will be someone there (Martin) collecting the donations on the day.

Radar

Billy, sounds like if you send the donation to the paypal on the site here could be the best bet. ID could then hive it off for the charity fund.

Thanks for making the effort to donate/attend. It is a long haul for you

Big_Katz
    Participant

big thank you to everyone!!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

You’re more than welcome!

Gix
    Participant

Flyer, not sure what size it prints out at at but do have full A4 copy here that I printed out before making some tweaks so let me know if they are too small. Its JPEG so easy to download and send to printer, and also to copy and paste to other forums.
    cheers

flyer.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Radar just a thought, could you print one off and ask the owners of the cafe at Quatt if they would put one up on notice board please? cheers

Radar

Will do, no probs

Gix
    Participant

For those wishing to donate but cannot attend the ride, paypal address is [email protected]
    please, if you donate this way, please p a little message so I know its money for headstone and who its from.
    cheers

Radar

How is the preparation going Gix? I am hoping to have a small group with me, up to four bikes including TT07, Andy Miles (BMW F800) and mate from work. Obviously Thumper, Toggs, ID will be along too. ID is working to get his GPz900R fit again for the ride out

Gix
    Participant

Think Toggsy is coming here and riding there early with me (if he can get up early enuff lol)
    prep is good but t shirts not printed yet so a bit miffed about that

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Yep, really hoping to get the GPZ fit for this ride. Ordered a new number plate yesterday too so I can make it easier for the speed cameras.
    What’s the score with the t-shirts Gix?

Gix
    Participant

Well I purchased some t shirts (yellow for marshals and white for riders interested in them)which arrived weeks ago, they are now waiting to be screen printed but no definite on when they are gonna be done, I can see me lumbered with all these blank plain t shirts and quite a few pounds out of pocket [V]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.