Benelli 900 Sei

Home Forums Italian tackle Benelli 900 Sei

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Beautiful bike the 900 Sei, if not quite as pretty as the earlier 750.
    I visited North Leicestershire Motorbikes during my lunch break today and amongst the Bimotas and Morinis (check out my posts elsewhere) there was a stunning red and white 1,500km 900 Sei.
    Nothing like as fast as the brutish CBX1000 and positively satanic Z1300, but so much more stylish. To think they launched the 750 version some years before Honda and their CBX.
    Anybody out there actually ridden one and if so can you pass on your impressions. Cheers.

PS. Thanks for adding this new section Imperial me old chum.
    PPS. I have nothing to do with the bike shop, but it is an intersting place and a major contrast to the big “super dealers” that are so common now.

hammy

Radar, I totally agree on the 900SEI. Remember seeing one on the cover of a bike magazine years ago and rushing out to the dealership to see it in the flesh. Drop dead gorgeous. Still is.

So Satan rides a Z13 then?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by hammy

Radar, I totally agree on the 900SEI. Remember seeing one on the cover of a bike magazine years ago and rushing out to the dealership to see it in the flesh. Drop dead gorgeous. Still is.

So Satan rides a Z13 then?

He’d look pretty daft on a C90. Come to think of it perhaps a V Max is more his sort of wheels. Don’t see God on a Harley either, I have this awful feeling he’d ride something like a BMW K100RS. How did we get on to this from Benelli’s?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Benelli 900 Sei’ is closed to new replies.