Back again for another bacon butty……

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Back again for another bacon butty……

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Speed Monster
    Participant

Morning all!

Well, here we are, long time no see and all that, i’ve been a tad busy with work, life and a project (that i’ve had to put on hold for now).
    Apart from that, it’s same old, same old in Speedy world. Can’t complain i guess.
    I’m still on the Gixxer, that’s still going strong albeit with a couple of scratches on her and a new (2nd hand) panel on the left after the side stand folded up on me. Bike went down on a kerb and mullered the fairing. YAY!

Hope everybody is well.

Radar

Good to hear from you. Sorry about the scratches on your beloved Gixxer…I managed to pull on my FZ1S and completely forget to put the sidestand down. One new clutch lever later…

You going to review all those lovely BMWs you been having a go on?

Speed Monster
    Participant

Hi mate!

See my post in members bikes!

8)

Gutted to hear you had a senior moment Radar, that’s not like you!  ;D

Radar

Hi mate!

See my post in members bikes!

8)

Gutted to hear you had a senior moment Radar, that’s not like you!  ;D

Cheers for that (I think…) FZ1S has gone now. Great bike, but have a Ducati S2R 1000 as fleet flagship now

ses310

Good to have you back Speedy… Damn shame about dropping the Gixxer, so bloody easily done! Had my CBF roll off the side stand in the Pyrenees, was interesting riding it back with enough brake lever for one finger!

Speed Monster
    Participant

Cheers Matt, It’s been a while hasn’t it?

It’s never good to drop your bike, it’s even worse when it’s the side stand rolling/folding and dropping it for you!

The S2R is another i’ve been keeping a little eye on Radar, if i could find one with sensible mileage, i really wouldn’t mind getting my hands on an S4RS. Best spec’d Monester ever made, just a shame they were only made 2006-07!

Radar

This is where mine cam from, he is an ex Duke dealer and all of his stock is low miles and mint. Worth the travel

https://www.valuebikecentre.net/

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hiya Speedy. Glad all is going well (apart from the fairing).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.