Argument with Punto

Home Forums CRASH! Argument with Punto

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I HATE CAR DRIVERS!!!!
    I decided today, in my ultimate wisdom, to run a few errands. Lovely weather,new tyre needed scrubbing in so went for a quick ride before heading home.
    I was on a wide single carriageway, wide enough for cars to overtake and have plenty of room should there be any traffic coming the other way. Travelling past a short line of cars (6 or 7 cars) at about 60mph, get near the front and the second car in line decides to overtake the first car. At the time he made his decision, I was alongside him. He didnt look, he didnt indicate, he just pulled out and side swiped me knocking me across the road. How on earth I manage to stay on and bring the bike back under control is beyond me! Think my speed helped. Thank heavens there was no traffic coming the other way!
    He hit me hard, hurt my arm and I limped to the side of the road. THE BASTARD LEGGED IT!!!! One of the other cars did stop, a nice young Irish man, wish I had taken his name cos he was really helpful.
    Everyone makes mistakes, the bike is scratched where his wing mirror scraped along the top fairing, but OK, T- cut should get most of the scratches out, it was me not the bike he hit but like I say everyone makes mistakes. What has really made me VERY angry is the fact that the tw*t legged it! He could see I was in trouble but the idiot burned rubber and scapered!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

sorry to hear about that gixer,hope your ok.What a total w*****r.

Take it easy out there

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nasty one Gix, glad to hear you’re OK

Gix
    Participant

LOL! Think I must have nine lives. Seem to be getting used up pretty quick though![:0][:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

Glad you`re ok tho a little bruised and I daresay shaken. Glad to hear the bikes not too bad as well. Just remember what goes around comes around

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

GSF K1
    Participant

Thank god there was no traffic comming the other way….!!!! I’d bet good money the bastardo wasnt insured.. probably doesnt even have a license!! As I said once before.. bring back capital punishment!

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Gix
    Participant

Yeah I thank my lucky stars there was nothing coming the other way or else they would have been scraping me of some car or lorry windshield LOL! and I still cant believe I didnt throw the bike down the road! Wonder if he would have stopped then…….

suck_animated.gif

PINGU
    Participant

I’ve got one which will lighten the mood a bit…
    A couple of summers ago whilst filtering through heavy rush hour traffic (by Jaguar plant Castle Bromwich)on my way home from work, I was coasting down the centre between the ‘parked cars’ at about 15mph when suddenly a car door flew open just in front of me to the left, some ‘prat’ decided he wanted to take his jacket off, not bothering to look in his mirror first and to cloth eared to hear me coming along, he nearly jumped out of his skin when he was confronted by a loud (drag pipes) kwak chop with a 6’2″ 16 stone very pissed off biker attached (just about) to it, He made some apologetic noises then got back in his cage (locking the door) well things then got worse as i sat there shaking my head in disbelief with feet firmly planted on the floor Along comes a bloody Peugeot which pulled up to see if every thing was ok but failed to notice he’d just run over my right foot!!!
    Car drivers can’t do right for doing wrong.
    The morale is forget bike boots – a good pair of caterpillar safety boots are much better (and keep your toes warmer in winter)
    Hope you all enjoyed my mis-fortune.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS…

Radar

Glad Gix is OK. Could of been nasty.
    Pingu, know that piece of road well (I uesd to work at Hardy Spicer). Good story.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Gixer sorry to hear bout accident Lol, Really hope your OK!There are plenty of w*****s around, and theres never a policeman about to witness it. That driver will one day get s**t back to him… I’ve learnt in this life what you put out…it comes back to you. Take Care Gixer. Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

LeviathanRan
    Participant

The speed would have helped; the sheer momentum you were getting from the speed would have made it almost impossible for you to fall over

got to like gyroscopic laws lol

Glad you’re okay Gix, this is why bikes should be allowed to under take hehe ;)

HippoDrones
    Participant

Glad you ok hun. I like to think Karma happens so He’ll get his but I doubt it.

He must have really smacked into you, your very lucky not to have gone under his car. Take care and mend soon.

Oh glad the bikes not too bad. Battle scars add character!

Gix
    Participant

LOL Pete it happened over 12 months ago on my old 600![:D]

HippoDrones
    Participant

Doh!!!

ah well teach me not to check dates. lol

Guess you all fully recovered now then eh? ;)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.