antibes to genoble

Home Forums Great biking roads antibes to genoble

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    prezzo
    Participant

The road is called the Nepoleon pass and is the 3rd best road in the world we go every year and belive me its that good we only stop talking about it when we revisit. Who ever made this road had a time machine and brought a superbike back with him. and built it specialy for the bike

Paul

Dont forget to Donate !!!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’ve done that route, it is pretty fantastic isn’t it? The “Route Napoleon” has become a bit of a Mecca for bikers all over Europe. We stopped at Castallane where you can picnic with hundreds of bikers in the summer from all over the world.

prezzo
    Participant

Yo still cant believe there could be a better one, Digger had a grin all the way back to Skem once we hit the pass and watches the vids at least once a week. Hes as keen as me to get back there the the end of May we where on our way to Castallane 2003 but 1 of the lads done an endo because of the sun couldnt see where he was going and braked too hard, but we still managed to get new bits and got him back on the road again. He was devestated coz he only had the bike for 3weeks, Hes got a R1 with NITRO. but at least he wasnt hurt too badly and rode home with us but in pain.

Paul

prezzo
    Participant

Thank you God for giving someone the Knowledge to invent DUCT TAPE.

Paul

imperialdata
    Keymaster

It has helped many a biker (and many a supermodel to hold their boobs in their dress). Nearly the end of May now, you all booked up to return?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.