ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

And ID….forums looking good.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi gixer, I’ll try and get on chat 2night at 7pm, thats providing my son hasnt overtaken the computer. OK?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Yep OK barmy, will do my best to get little uns to bed in time LOL! hehehe bit soft when it comes to getting them to bed on time!!!!![:I][:p]

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

Gix
    Participant

Gallery looking good ID! Nice one!!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Definately Like the gallery, You’ve done a good job there ID, Thankyou for taking the time to do this, it was well worth it!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Stan_DB
    Participant

ID, would it be possible to get emailed after a reply from someone replying to our reply, that is anywhere in the forum on any topic after we (subscribe) that should be post, i knew it was to late for me to ask that question?
    Have to wake up later to ask that question again! Easier to follow the forum you know.
    Nice changes.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.