30th Anniversary!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe 30th Anniversary!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi peeps!Our 3 grown up kids want to hold a party on our 30th Anniversary around August 13th. They would like to invite all our biker friends for this doo. So this is an open invite to members on the Forum here!
    If yer interested let me know if you want To come to our party, also let me know if ya need camping or B&B!

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Congratulations on the 30th mate!

Here’s to many more to come!

Radar

Congratulations! Thanks for the invite, but already away then

sid
    Participant

we’ll try our best to be there barmy let you know a bit nearer the date[:D]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Thanx for the congrats Lols! Flippin lifers dont get that long! Muuuuuuaaaaahahahahaha! Would be great if you could come Sid get to meet you at last, This invite is for all you new peeps too!
    Radar perfectly understand if ya have commitments Lol! maybe another time eh? Whoever comes you’ll be made most welcome! :)

katana
    Participant

Congrats – I’ve only done half that!

I’d love to come down and meet you both but unfortunatley the Bulldog Bash is on that weekend.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Carmy, I have to confess. untill 5 minutes ago I thought that you were a guy lol
    Profiles can be so handy lol

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Lev Lol! I’m unique, only one of me in this world………as the world sighs in deep relief! I’m a 4’11” and of the female species…..well I was the last time i looked!
    Thanx Katana for the congrats Lol! fully understand bout the Bulldog perhaps on another occasion Lol!
    Hopefully all being well pick our new bike on Sunday, Cant wait to get out and play!
    Muuuuuuaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

I’ve bin wiv Dave since I was sweet 17yrs alright alright…almost sweet then! :)

LeviathanRan
    Participant

oh my god that’s so nice :) too bad people these days cant make it work :< seems everyone is breaking up every 2 minutes to go shag someon else... :<

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I got lucky hun! :)

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Up date on the Anniversary Party, My grown up kids have decided to make it a week later, because of the BullDog Bash. So now it will be Saturday 19th August! So hope some of you peeps can come!

LeviathanRan
    Participant

You should go to the bash for your 30th!!!! :D:D:D ooh the dragstrip!!!

Radar

Coming back from holiday!! Bugger!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Many congrats BC and Dave! I’m camping in France then but would love to have come. If the date changes let me know! Have a great one!!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Thanx Dave Lol! Our 3 kids want to do this for us, there seems to be quite a few peeps coming so far!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.