2003 GSXR-1000 K3 AGAIN!

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits 2003 GSXR-1000 K3 AGAIN!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

im getting evicted in two months so its back up for sale. no stupid offers or fannying around as usual.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-SUZUKI-GSXR-1000-K3-BLUE-/120700334002?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1c1a4cefb2

Radar

6 bids so far.

Where you going to move to Ben? Do you still have the workshop?

BigBen
    Participant

dont know yet, im skint with no job still. workshop is still there just laying dormant for now. i need to get my license to work then everythings should come back around. have had no end of trouble with the police too. moral of the story, dont trust women!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

dont know yet, im skint with no job still. workshop is still there just laying dormant for now. i need to get my license to work then everythings should come back around. have had no end of trouble with the police too. moral of the story, dont trust women!

Sorry you are having some hassle bud, hope things come good soon

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Keep yer pecker up Ben (or is that what caused the women problems in the first place?)

BigBen
    Participant

aye. she didnt like me dumping her slutty ass, so she called the cops and said i threatened her with a gun. you can imagine how the cops rolled up to my house cant you!? i been done for harrassment, firearms etc…and you know whats really funny about all of this? i done nothing..seems you dont need proof to get the cops harrassing you. tossers

Radar

You could never call your life dull…

BigBen
    Participant

correct you could not. and if you did it would be a lie. bikes gone anyway. made £2803 which is quite frankly sickening. but who gives a f@ck. i is currently on with finding a new toy, cheaper, carbs, flat bars……

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by benji_zx10r

correct you could not. and if you did it would be a lie. bikes gone anyway. made £2803 which is quite frankly sickening. but who gives a f@ck. i is currently on with finding a new toy, cheaper, carbs, flat bars……

Well at least it sold, bike prices do seem a little soft at the moment

BigBen
    Participant

aye. they haggled like fook you know. they obviously didnt understand how to use ebay. unfortunately they didnt check it when they came so they took it needing, two new tyres, chain and sprocket kit, pads all round and front discs cos theyre warped…bahahahahahaha!!! SURPRISE! tossers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.