Yamaha SRX400

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits Yamaha SRX400

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Radar

1986 C reg. Silver 24,000 km. 30bhp, so ok for direct access test. Good fun bike with a 400cc single engine and really excellent handling.Fitted with optional twin disc brakes. Cheap to run too. Good condition. £695 with MOT and tax.
    Bike in Birmingham.

Contact Radar via the site if you are interested. This is a mate’s bike.

SORRY GUYS AND GIRLS THIS BIKE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. CHECK OUT POST UNDER JAP STUFF “LESS IS MORE” IF WANT RIDING IMPRESSIONS OF THESE BIKES.

cookeye
    Participant

Radar i sold mine today 795 at a local bike show sad but somethings have to go sold lots of me older stuff think i can feel more toys coming on[]
    cookeye
    []

Radar

Know what you mean Cookeye! I should really sell my CB250RS as I hardly use it, but can’t brng myself to do it! I have two classic cars as well and when I want to go out on the bike i have to move the lot! I was tempted by a YPVS in the MCN last week but until I cant get a long term job (my current contract expires soon) I dare not buy another bike. Wifey wants some work doing on the house too, so dreams of antoher Yam to go alonside the T cat will have to wait!
    Good price for the SRX, what show were you at?

cookeye
    Participant

Radar
    we was at the copdock classic bike show, wich has outgrown copdock and has been held at the suffolk show ground for the last two years, it is a good show with some nice bikes,real early stuff and all them that i once dreamed about owning when i was 16/17 years old i am 42 now so if you are neer that age you no the type of stuff.
    cookeye
    []

Radar

Cookeye,
    I know the show you mean now. my brother in law went this year. As for the bikes I wanted at 16/17 (1981/2) were stuff like the LC Yams and bike GPZ Kwacks. At 18 I got a 250LC which was ace and then followed up with a YPVS. Even better.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For you guys interested in the Yamaha SRX400 here is a good site https://www.srx400.co.uk lots of interesting pictures of the Yamaha SRX400

and a forum for people needing information or questions answering About the Yamaha SRX400 and lots of interesting links related to the Yamaha SRX400

srx4004.jpg

Adrian g EYRE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.