XV’s speedcam posts

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Speed cameras XV’s speedcam posts

• This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just read a lot of posts from XV16 and wanted to say what a great job you are doing. The information is excellent, keep it coming. It’s rare to see such a balanced view, people seem to be either ranting on about how good they are or burning them down to the ground!

XV16
    Participant

Hi Carrie
    Thanks for your comments. I do try and keep it well balanced. It’s the revenue side of things that get to me, if all the revenue was to be spent on genuine road safety, I would be a happy chappy BUT this will never happen.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! Click the Make a Donation button in the top left hand corner.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Took me a while to catch up on all the info but it’s well done XV. It’s hard to defend some of the rubbish that people say about reasons for keeping cameras on the road, but I really do think they have a purpose. I have my own personal reasons for that and have seen what happens when people speed through urban areas with devastating effects. I just hope a compromise can be achieved and would not like to see cameras removed altogether.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.