Who’s a clever monkey then?!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Who’s a clever monkey then?!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Radar

HippoDrones
    Participant

Does he work at Kwik Fit? :D

Radar

Does he work at Kwik Fit? :D

He applied but was over qualified apparently….

HippoDrones
    Participant

:D

Gordy
    Participant

He’s working like half the lads I did my apprenticeship with…

Radar

He’s working like half the lads I did my apprenticeship with…

I still drink with most of the lads I did my apprenticeship with so I have to be careful what I say! Great to hear from you by the way! Going to get the RF back on the road?

Gordy
    Participant

Radar, the RF hasn’t seen light for too many years… I think it was 2009… I seem to have sleep-walked myself from motorcyclist to motorcycle owner, lol

Money is tight at the moment, but things will change one way or another later this year… I will either have some initial success in my new direction, or may sell the house, or might possibly end up doing 6 – 12 months of contracting to build reserves (in which case I would probably rent my house out, and rent a place wherever the work was). Either way, the direction is generally right, it’s just money thats the issue. No change there then.

Time will tell. I quite fancy replacing the RF with an early R1 (or another ‘blade), but with a flat-bar conversion. But it’s likely to be next year if I’m honest with myself.

Keep it up matey.

Radar

Radar, the RF hasn’t seen light for too many years… I think it was 2009… I seem to have sleep-walked myself from motorcyclist to motorcycle owner, lol

Money is tight at the moment, but things will change one way or another later this year… I will either have some initial success in my new direction, or may sell the house, or might possibly end up doing 6 – 12 months of contracting to build reserves (in which case I would probably rent my house out, and rent a place wherever the work was). Either way, the direction is generally right, it’s just money thats the issue. No change there then.

Time will tell. I quite fancy replacing the RF with an early R1 (or another ‘blade), but with a flat-bar conversion. But it’s likely to be next year if I’m honest with myself.

Keep it up matey.

Come up and visit bud, you have a blast on the cafe racer!

Gordy
    Participant

I can’t believe that when I last was at your place it was actually summer 2009.  It was 7.5 years ago… FFS where does the time go?

I’ll pop over this summer…

Radar

I can’t believe that when I last was at your place it was actually summer 2009.  It was 7.5 years ago… FFS where does the time go?

I’ll pop over this summer…

In the MR2 turbo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.