Where is Imperial Data?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Where is Imperial Data?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Wot no posts…?[?]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

I’m still here. Just consider me like a ‘big brother’ figure. All seeing and watching (albeit with not much to say at the mo’).

I think the sunshine has pulled ’em all away for a bit and rightly so! I can smell the Castrol R from here…..

cookeye
    Participant

GUYS
    I look in every day sometimes dinner time some times eves bin out every day on bike every day for about two weeks now without getting wet sooooperb
    had to go to a works talk about 50 miles from home friday so planed to use julies monster if it did not rain she found this amusing as every time i plan to use bike it kin rains but hey presto got up friday no rain brilliant ride good seminar got sent home at one oclock so visited a mate on the way back to felixstowe he has his sons XT250 all in bits and needs an engine
    dont forget i look in every day.
    All the other forums i visit e/mail me if some one joins a thred that i subscribe to is this poss here have i missed some thing or not
    back tomorow sometime.
    cookeye
    []

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Not possible on the automatic email m8. Need a sponsor or some cash to do that.

cookeye
    Participant

IP no probs i just aint pc clever so thought i may of missed something cheers mate
    cookeye
    []

Anonymous
    Inactive

I always knock off those automatic message alerts anyway. It’s nice to see a site which isn’t full of rubbish, adverts and and crap pictures. Keep it like that if you can ID.

Biking is relative

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.