Where am I?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Where am I?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kal99
    Participant

Hey, are all of you guys from the UK. I’m from the states. How did I get on this site. Cool! I love my Kaw 800 Vulcan Classic that I’ve had for a year now. I still want a HD and I am saving for one, but hey, the Kaw is a great riding bike. By the way, how much is petro in the UK. Reg is $1.72 a gal. here which is about normal. California is a little higher, but we can’t blame that on Arnold (Guv.
    Just read the Triumph Rocket2300 article. Now that’s a moving machine. Am glad to have found this site. Beep-Beep

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hi Kal and welcome to the Forum.

Petrol? Sore point in the UK, it’s the most expensive in Europe at about 82 pence a litre.

£0.82 * 4.55 = £3.73 a gallon

£3.73 / 1.85 = $2.02 so we aren’t as far away as I thought, but we have a good exchange rate at the moment. Arnie seems to be looking after his European buddies after all! What is he really like?

Hope you enjoy the Forum, let us know a bit about US biking life if you can.

XV16
    Participant

Sorry ID, but £3.73 @ 1.85 = $6.90. the other way round, so we are miles out. They pay 0.93p per gallon!!! I’m moving!
    Welcome to the forum Kal.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Doh! Absolutely right XV. Thanks for that, I thought it strange that we were being less shafted than usual.

Radar

Welcome Kal. Keep us up to date with Biking USA.

Imp Data: Great website designer, but lousy at maths!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.