What’s the worse bike you have ever owned?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe What’s the worse bike you have ever owned?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    XV16
    Participant

We have all had one at some stage of our lives. Mine was a Yam XS650, not but I dislike the bike, it’s just that mine was possessed or something! Really grew to hate it.

I wont mention the HD! (never again)!!!

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Radar

My worst was a 1978 Kawasaki KH250B5 that I hand in 1986 for a while.

About as dependable as Arthur Daley or Del Boy!!

For the 15 mins at a time I could get it to run properly it was lovely.

Most of the time – junk. Broke down 3 or 4 times in 7 miles once!!

The centrestand collapsed etc etc etc etc

Never had another Kwak…now Yamahas..another story altogether!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Gix
    Participant

The worst bike I ever had has got to be a crappy Yamaha RXS100. Damn deathtrap that used to wobble badly when it was going anything but in a straight line! Rear suspension was shagged! No stand, centre or side. Use to have to lean it up against a wall! Unreliable? It used to spend most of its time in the shed cos it was well and truly knackered!

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to do it.

Gimpl
    Participant

Funnily enough I have quite fond memories of an RXS 100 although the one I rode was quite new and in good nick.
    My worst bike was an old ’84 GPZ 750 – absolute rubbish, went like a bag of spanners and didn’t really handle at all.
    Eventually blew it up following my mate on his 916 !! Bought a Fireblade the following week [:D]

jimz1
    Participant

The worst bike was a 85 BMW R100RT unless you are planning a world trip or sit back wiyh the oipe and slipers Dont Touch.
    Best Bike Yamaha YZF1000r Thunderace the one I drive now.

jbonnar

katana
    Participant

I had a 250 super (wet)dream – in metalic blue. never gone anywhere near a Honda since.

logospin.gif

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.