We’re Famous

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe We’re Famous

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Check out January 2004 edition of Classic Motorcycle Mechanics. The Forum gets a mention on the “IN BRIEF” section on page 7. Apparently we are a “good friendly bunch” and the site “seems to encompass all aspects of biking”.

I like this mag, and it often prints storys about bikes that I can relate to from the 70s and 80s.

Ange M
    Participant

Hiya you guys thats where I saw you mentioned so I thought I’d come along and have a look[:)]

GPZ500s rider from Skegness

Radar

Welcome aboard. What do you think of the Forum?
    GPz500 is a decent bike, mate of mine has bought a 91 model. Good fun. Check out the post under Jap Stuff about it.

wheelie
    Participant

What are the roads like in Skeggy? Never been there.

wheelie
    Participant

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum Ange. They are a great bunch.

Ange M
    Participant

We’ve got some good ride and the r0ads aren’t too bad. Police problems as anywhere else and some good Lincolnshire Bike nights in the summer and Willingham Woods meet every weekend and Wednesdays during the summer.
    Oooh and of course we have the Butlins Bash twice a year and Cadwell Park is only 30mins from Skeg!!

wheelie
    Participant

Sounds good. Could you drop some info in the Meetings section of this forum, eg precisely where the meets are. I might take a ride up there in the spring/summer. Always on the lookout for good rides.

Ange M
    Participant

Yep thats not a problem, I wonder where abouts are you??

wheelie
    Participant

North Birmingham, only a stones throw on 2 wheels!

Ange M
    Participant

I’ve put the info on Willingham Woods in the meetings section but at present not heard when or where the Lincolnshire bike nights are.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.