We do not disguise our enforcement vehicles!!

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Speed cameras We do not disguise our enforcement vehicles!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    XV16
    Participant

Really?

talivan_qp2.jpg

OK. We believe you!

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Gix
    Participant

Oh and what a fine example of how to park, blocking the footpath![:(!]

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Looked like a ‘blood donor’ vehicle at first glance

Gix
    Participant

Disgraceful innit? Big heart signs plastered over it and tiny little scamera signs on the side. No beacons on roof and no chevrons. Yeah like they wanna be seen as a talivan from a distance! Hmph!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

XV16
    Participant

It is getting worse, South Yorks now have plain white vans amongst their fleet.
    Also plain Black mini gatsos.
    Letters gone, so watch this space, maybe they want throwing out of the “Scam Partnership”

Or maybe the “Scam Partnership don’t give a flying hoot. (hoot sometimes replaces other four lettered words, which can’t be printed)

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

“The normally careful and competent actions of a reasonable individual should be considered legal.”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.