Twisted Iron Key Ring – Cool handmade by Loyalty Customs

Home Forums Product reviews Twisted Iron Key Ring – Cool handmade by Loyalty Customs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I had thought through the theme for my café racer ‘Speed Build’ very carefully, deciding on what mods we could do in the time frame, sorting out the paint. What would look good and what wouldn’t? Bar’s, mirror seat, speedo, lights and the build itself came together beautifully on the day. But it is details that make a build, or so the experts tell me. I have really enjoyed the 550 since the build, but it needed a finishing touch but I couldn’t think what. Then I saw the perfect thing…a key ring of all things, but not any old key ring….a hand crafted piece made from expertly twisted steel bar. My bike was customised through Twisted Iron so could be better than a twisted iron key ring to neatly put a full stop to the build.

41609463654_23a9aee792_b.jpg
    Each one hand made, each one unique….

Kai Hirst, who won people’s champion for his beautifully designed a built Suzuki 500 based custom hand makes each one, and each one is unique…just like my bike is now. Perfect. It looks cool, and it’s easy to find my keys now!

40654247305_75d2145e0a_b.jpg
    Perfect for my ‘Speed Build Fighter 550

All this for a tenner delivered.

https://www.facebook.com/loyaltycustomchoppers/

He does the key rings in other materials now too, if what something even more different and is branching out into other hand crafted ironwork with a twist…check out his work at Loyalty Customs. You won’t regret it!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.