Tracer time?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Tracer time?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

I rode back from Cornwall on the Thundercat on Thursday, just over 200 miles. Sadly I have to confess that I was in pain for a sizeable chunk of the trip. Do I need a 'sit up and beg' distance bike?

Test rides on both a Yamaha 700 and 900 Tracer GT  booked for May 10th.

I won't be selling the Thundercat, but it might have (another) friend in the garage soon!

HippoDrones
    Participant

Bikes need friends!

elessimo
    Participant

I rode back from Cornwall on the Thundercat on Thursday, just over 200 miles. Sadly I have to confess that I was in pain for a sizeable chunk of the trip. Do I need a 'sit up and beg' distance bike?

Test rides on both a Yamaha 700 and 900 Tracer GT  booked for May 10th.

I won't be selling the Thundercat, but it might have (another) friend in the garage soon!

Yup, time for an old duffer's bike I'm afraid Radar! You could even go naked! 
    Why not buy Thumper's Harley off him or go Brit retro like me and enjoy battling the wind again?

I recommend it…. 

Radar

Well i have test ridden a 900GT Tracer and came away very impressed. Looking into making this happen. My local dealer offered a great place on my Ducati as part ex, but I have decided to keep that. So at the moment looking into trading in the MV

Tracer 900GT review

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/yamaha-900-tracer-gt-just-really-really-good/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.