Toilet Humour

Home Forums Jokes and games Toilet Humour

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

A very attractive lady goes up to the bar. She gestures alluringly to the barman who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face closer to hers. When he does, she begins gently to caress his full beard. “Are you the manager?” she asks softly holding his face with both hands. “Actually, I’m not,” says the man. “Can you get him, please? I need to speak to him,” she says, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair. “I’m afraid he is not in at the moment,”
    breathes the barman. “Is there anything perhaps I can do?” “Yes, there is. I want you to give your boss a message,” she continues, running her forefinger across the barman’s lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth – allowing him to nip and suck at them gently. “What’s the message?”
    the now aroused barman manages to mumble around the delicate fingers sliding in and out of his mouth. Tell him,” she whispers, “there’s no toilet paper, hand soap or paper towels in the ladies room”.

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.