Thumper has been at it AGAIN!

Home Forums Members’ bikes Thumper has been at it AGAIN!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Image031.jpg

As the VTR, Duke and Zephyr were getting lonely Thumper has shown some real taste and bought himself this rather slick Thundercat!

Thumper
    Participant

Hi all!
    I’m looking forward to giving this little baby the road test treatment, its only done 6300 miles from new in 1998 !

I can feel a forum run out as soon as I get back from NZ
    BTW, is the typing up side down?
    All the best, Thumper

Radar

Sounds like an excellent idea! You have a PM BTW

Gix
    Participant

yep thumper you gotta get out soon chick, Radar owes me another breakfast so you can make sure he buys me one! []

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

yep thumper you gotta get out soon chick, Radar owes me another breakfast so you can make sure he buys me one! []

How did you work that one out? I thought the 74 scones you demolished last Sunday left us square??[]

Gix
    Participant

there was not 74 scones!!!! There was 70! (like 4 makes a difference [:o)] ) and besides, Mandy cooked em not you so you still owe me brekkie! []

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

there was not 74 scones!!!! There was 70! (like 4 makes a difference [:o)] ) and besides, Mandy cooked em not you so you still owe me brekkie! []

Think I am going to need a second mortgage!

Scouser
    Participant

So Thumper, wot’s your bike dealership going to be called?

‘Thumper’s thumping themporium?’

‘Pic n’ mix’

‘Dukes of hazzard’

Radar

Rode Thumper’s T cat today. First time that I have ridden one other than my own. Just like mine I have to say! That is very good. Nice bike Thumper, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.