this years BMF in May

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe this years BMF in May

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mcrobbo69
    Participant

Is anyone going to the BMF in May …I’ve heard there are some coming over from Denmark who are looking to make some friends and have a good time over the weekend…rob

biker into rock music and going to rallies like the BMF ect

Radar

Thinking about going, but in the car as I am on the look out for riding gear for myself and the Mrs. Good place for bargains and hard to carry on the T Cat.
    Welcome to the forum

mcrobbo69
    Participant

thanks Radar….there’s a few of us going from Birmingham…with the tents and a few cans for the night time…lol..There’re some good bands on this year…John from the Vic in Coalville is putting them on again…can’t wait …i’m on the look out for coils and plug caps for my ZZR…Robbo

Radar

In the mid 1980’s I used to go to the BMF member rally with a club called The Centaurs from Birmingham. Used to get largest club turnout if I recall correctly.
    In 1990 I was running a club in Norfolk (The Fairweather Bikers) and we entered the moped race with a Puch Maxi. Good fun.
    Used to work in Coalville until about a year ago, but have never the Vic, is that the big Tuesday meet? Hear it is pretty good.

Scouser
    Participant

Thursday meet is biker night. Hundreds of bikes in good weather. Band normally on, plus mini motos. Beer is the most expensive in town though. When they have rock tribute bands on it costs about £5 for entry.

mcrobbo69
    Participant

The Vics a great place to go Thursday night is a good night in the summer..We go over there at weekends to watch the bands and then John lets you camp in the garden or carpark so you can drink some of his expensive beer in large quantities …the people down there are great and usually the rock disco …really rocks On june 19th they have an all dayer …with about 10 really good Tribute bands on …the tickets are £18 This year but its a great day They’ve got a website..Vicbikerspub you can get it through Ask Jeeves ect…robbo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.