Things I want to do on a bike:

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Things I want to do on a bike:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Radar

1. Tour Europe with some mates, maybe go to a race meet abroad.
    2. Go flat out the autobahn for miles. I have actually done this, but it is just not the same in a Ford Focus hire car!!
    3. Do some serious off roading.
    4. Explore the world.
    5. A track day.
    6. Beat Rossi (just got to lose 15 years, 7 stone and get some talent, then a major backer and some experience…s**t).

Scouser
    Participant

What you’ve never had sex on a bike?
    Stationary, on it’s stand in a garage of course!
    Thing was it was a Puch Maxi!

Radar

I think doing this is called getting your Grey Wings…

Radar

Old topic, might be woth a another look at. Any dreams folks, biking related??

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

I want to go do IOM TT course…..fast!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

Digger
    Participant

Ditto Gix,would love to do the TT course,done it as a pillion very scary.Would like to tour the USA,rout66.Also I would like to race a jet on a runway from a standing start.

Take it easy out there

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Would like to be able to change gear while wheelieing, jump off the back wearing ‘spark clogs’ and do all those bike stunts. Even getting it on the centre stand seems dangerous when you get older….[;)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Would love to travel in sunnier climes on our bike. Would love to go and see Mount Rachel hill climb in Austria. Oh well, I can dream cant I?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

prezzo
    Participant

Have Halle Berry on the back when I go to a bike meet and ignore her the whole time we are there then say come on then bitch we going now so everyone can hear..

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

prezzo
    Participant

Be able to ride mine to its limit

Paul

Talk is cheap

Dont forget to Donate !!!

Gordy
    Participant

…exceed the 167 mph reading that I managed on the speedo of my old ZZR1100 before running out of M3 some years back. OK, so taking speedo calibration into account, it’s only likely to have been a true 155+, but it is still a target !!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.