The Stinger!!

Home Forums Rat bikes The Stinger!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Urban Terrorist
    Participant

A few of us are going to build some of these, we’ll race against each other at next years Rat & Survival show!!!
    uni2.jpg
    uni4.jpg
    stinger.jpg

More than 2-strokes is masturbation!!

GSX Rat
    Participant

How did it go then UT – you manage to stay on or did you eat dirt!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Urban Terrorist
    Participant

I stayed on!! So did Chris.And Stef. SneakyPete,Mouse and Rex sadly didn’t!! LOL!!! Trouble is, now we are all talking about building our own ones!!! It started off simple, 50’s, then C90 engines, then 125’s and ended up talking about Jag V12’s and Rover V8 engined ones, running on Avgas and nitrous!!!!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Urban Terrorist

I stayed on!! So did Chris.And Stef. SneakyPete,Mouse and Rex sadly didn’t!! LOL!!! Trouble is, now we are all talking about building our own ones!!! It started off simple, 50’s, then C90 engines, then 125’s and ended up talking about Jag V12’s and Rover V8 engined ones, running on Avgas and nitrous!!!!

During the Second World War the Brits tried to develop a Merlin V12 (27 litre 1,000+ hp), powered trench digger!!!
    Now that would be FUN!!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

GSX Rat
    Participant

Are there going to be any class rules UT or is it just the man with either the biggest engine or least fear (or both!) that takes it? Put me down for an entry form, i’ve got an 80cc semi auto 3 speed engine thats just dying for something like this!!! Was going to convert the cub but its gone on ebay but i reckon this’ll be faster anyway…

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.

Urban Terrorist
    Participant

How many bleeding projects to you do per month?!!
    Wet dreams, kiddies tricycle, and now a uni-motorcycle!! Whats next?!!!

GSX Rat
    Participant

dont forget the bullshit powered moped – look in help section for that one!

You can never have too many projects on the go, if you are struggling or waiting for parts for one there’s always something else to keep you out of the house and in the garage, away from eastenders and all that other sh#te!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.