The Long Way Down

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe The Long Way Down

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

On BBC2 tonight at 9pm

Radar

I will be watching, hope it is as good as the Superb Long Way Round

HippoDrones
    Participant

Interesting start to the trip…

Dont think everyone was as chuffed as Ewan with his misses going along for part of it! LOL

Looking forward to watchin this series

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Pete247

Interesting start to the trip…

Dont think everyone was as chuffed as Ewan with his misses going along for part of it! LOL

Looking forward to watchin this series

I KNOW LOL I’ED TELL HER TO BOG OFF

Radar

Charlie boy did not look remotely impressed! At least Ewan’s wife looked a natural continent crossing biker…lol

Radar

bikepics-454402-800.jpg

bikepics-454403-800.jpg

bikepics-455707-800.jpg

Some images of the Long Way Round bikes at Goodwood 2005. I spoke to Charlie Boorman there. Seemed a decent bloke to me.

spanish biker
    Participant

yeh i hope its as good as well, lets follow and see[]

TT07
    Participant

Yes I really enjoyed the first series too. I do wonder what Ewans Wife joining for part of the trip is all about though? I may be sceptical, but the Producer has thrown in a controvertial element with her inclusion. These trips are very well planned but this addition is well ‘outside the box’. The conclusion may be interesting.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by TT07

Yes I really enjoyed the first series too. I do wonder what Ewans Wife joining for part of the trip is all about though? I may be sceptical, but the Producer has thrown in a controvertial element with her inclusion. These trips are very well planned but this addition is well ‘outside the box’. The conclusion may be interesting.

Could be, but Charlie boy looked really hacked off at one point

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.