The Black Beast is nearly 1 year old!!

Home Forums Members’ bikes The Black Beast is nearly 1 year old!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

Just if anyone is wondering.. below pics of the black beast, now that she’s nearly a year old…

bikepics-1001623-800.jpg

bikepics-1001629-800.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Still looks gorgeous mate.

Radar

Still looking good and glad to see you have finally weeded around your paving slabs!

You coming out on September 30th?

Sidevalve
    Participant

Sell it and buy an RD500

GSF K1
    Participant

Er…. why?

Radar

Two strokes are special experience to ride, especially sports one. A mint RD500 has gone on ebay for over £5k this week!

The thing is a classic now, even though a modern 600 would leave it for dead

toggsy
    Participant

Nice looking bike you have there!

“Sell it and buy an RD500” Now why would anyone want to sell a Kawasaki and buy a Yamaha????

Come on!!

Digger
    Participant

Erm Toggsy,whats wrong with Yamaha`s….I`ve still got your pink exhaust you know lol.

toggsy
    Participant

Thanks Digger……….I thought you were gonna keep that quiet. Cheers mate, now my matcho image has gone right down the plug hole to join the spiders that couldn’t make it to the door mirror..

Nothing wrong with Yamaha’s at all, I particularly like blue one’s with polished wheels….[:D][:D]

Thumper
    Participant

The Kwak does you great in black though doesn’t it. I didn’t realise id had a couple of favorite colours until I photograhed my garage earlier this year and saw 2 black bikes, and 2 red ones!
    whoops!
    Enjoy many more years GSF K1 !

GSF K1
    Participant

She’s just had the 1st birthday service, another stamp in the book.. and now all wrapped up cos they’ve started laying the salt on the roads already!! I’ll be using the missus’ GPZ500 for a while now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.