That’s my Girl!!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe That’s my Girl!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Went to the Summer Fair at my younger daughters (8 years old) school today. One of the attractions was a small Quad bike ring. Various little kids duly trundling around the little arena at a suitably gentle pace. Then my daughter arrived on the scene, mounted a Quad and took of at warp speed!! FANTASTIC. The guys running the arena didn’t what had hit them as she tore around. SUPERB. She over did it on one lap and crashed into the inflatable hoop then enclosed the course and manged to take out their Gasebo too. She promptly got back under way again – on fuill throttle!! I have not laughed so much much in ages!! THATS MY GIRL!! she clearly has biking DNA!

GSX Rat
    Participant

Theres probably a ticket from the mini gatso that the plod had rigged up winging its way to her right now!

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

XV16
    Participant

Wonderful. is she a chip of the old block?

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! PLEASE DONATE.

Radar

I hope so!!

Marsha67
    Participant

Remember scaring my parents like that. They weren’t suprised when I bought a big motorbike. It’s in you from an early age.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.