Test Ride on a Triumph Street Triple 765 R Low Ride Height Varient

Home Forums British beef Test Ride on a Triumph Street Triple 765 R Low Ride Height Varient

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    HippoDrones
    Participant
    Radar

Peter, have you been a silly boy again???

HippoDrones
    Participant

it was an accident!

Radar

it was an accident!

Stop stealing my lines!

HippoDrones
    Participant

hahaha If Shakespeare wrote a play about bikes, that would be at least a very prominent line in it!

Radar

How is the new bus going? Have you tucked it away for winter now.

I notice 500+ viewings on here, has that translated to views on your Vlogging page?

HippoDrones
    Participant

The YouTube vid has had roughly 7,500 views so has done ok and had some nice comments!

Radar

The YouTube vid has had roughly 7,500 views so has done ok and had some nice comments!

Where does that rank in your blog league table?

The youtube show about my cafe racer is on 21.5k at the moment

Sad that some nothing vids gets zillions of views!!

HippoDrones
    Participant

well PewDiePie uploaded a video today which has almost 500,000 views lol, so my vid is not doing great compared to the whole of YouTube, but I'm pleased with how it is doing!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Your video road test idea has got some mileage Pete (pun intended). I reckon there are many shops that'd pay to have an up-to-date video blog of their bikes on a channel like yours.

Radar

Your video road test idea has got some mileage Pete (pun intended). I reckon there are many shops that'd pay to have an up-to-date video blog of their bikes on a channel like yours.

Two of my local bike shops now ask me to write about there demos and one of them wants an article about the dealer in general for a magazine

HippoDrones
    Participant

Am not sure I am the type of person they would want to employ for that, my local shop probs wouldn't even let me have a demo if they knew I was recording the ride. My channel is also a little small so don't really have the audience reach to make it viable for a small bike shop to be happy to sponsor vids.

Radar

I saw a job going with one of the Aircraft magazines this month, the level of pay was shockingly low. I will stick to being a casual writer and endlessly correcting my typos and grammar for years after I post something!

Back on the Triumph theme I am touring the factory and museum on Saturday

HippoDrones
    Participant

enjoy the factory tour mate, it is supposed to be a good visit!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.