Suzuki RMX 50

Home Forums Motorcycle help wanted Suzuki RMX 50

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    siaradyfy2
    Participant

My son recently bought a SUZUKI RMX 50 for what seemed like a bargain but as we have now found out it is an import. Well he needs a rectifier regulator. If you can help find parts for this bike we would be eternally gratefull to you. 4 days serching internet to no avail. PLEASE HELP US.PLEASE PLEASE

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by siaradyfy2

My son recently bought a SUZUKI RMX 50 for what seemed like a bargain but as we have now found out it is an import. Well he needs a rectifier regulator. If you can help find parts for this bike we would be eternally gratefull to you. 4 days serching internet to no avail. PLEASE HELP US.PLEASE PLEASE

What year is the bike, do you have any model codes?
    Also get the unit off the bike and check it for reference or part numbers. You might well find the part is common with other Similar Suzukis. For example do any other bikes in the range use an essentially similar engine/electrical system??

Try also http://www.suzuki-club.co.uk

This is the owners club website, so they might be able to direct you.

DK Motorcycles (not sure of the contact details), also import loads of bikes from Japan and might be worth a ring.

Good luck with your search.

Welcome to the site and pass on the details to other bikers you know!

Donate – it makes you feel good!

katana
    Participant

Try Robinsons on 01227 454366. I’ve got an imported suzuki and they actually have people in the parts dept who know what they are on about and a good mail order service. It will be a geniune Suzuki part though so best be sitting down when they give you the price.

logospin.gif

GSX Rat
    Participant

There are a few owners on bikepics.com , have a look there and try mailing people thru their profile who own the same model who may have had to purchase parts.
    Other than that, if you can find a wiring diagram, post it on here or email it and i will have a look as there will probably be another unit off something else that will fit.

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

rabman6
    Participant

Hi i had a problem with my r&r for a 125 chunlan starway.couldnt find one so i removed it and took it to a breakers and bingo as long as it has the same connections and is from the same size engine it should be ok..I had no probs since.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.