Spiders in yer car mirror…..why

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Spiders in yer car mirror…..why

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Why do spiders make thier webs on your car mirror only to have it desrtoyed in 2 minuets when traveling,then they come out from behind your mirror,AND MAKE A BRAND NEW ONE!How determind is that.Now thats commitment.

Gix
    Participant

not commitment lol its stupidity….[:o)]

toggsy
    Participant

You’d think they would do it in the front grill, then when it gets destroyed they could just pop out and eat them off the bonnet!

I reckon it’s because they’re vain and just like watching themselves work, flexing there little muscles in the mirror whilst they work. Or thhey do it in the mirror because they are stupid enough to think that 7 of their mates are helping them.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Flicked one off mine yesterday. Noticed he was still clinging on to a fine strand of web later on while I was driving, like something out of a mission impossible film. Gotta give it to them, they are persistent little buggers.

Reckon they like my mirror because it has a blind spot magnifier. Makes them look big and hard.

Digger
    Participant

Switched me heated mirrors on today and the spider came out after a couple of minuets,tapped on the window and asked me to turn the heating down as it was interfearing with his TV signal…..think I need a supressor dahn it.

katana
    Participant
    Digger
    Participant

He he,was expecting boris to emerge from behind the mirror and ask to turn the noise down there lol.

spanish biker
    Participant

they dont make webs on the missus pickup mirror they dont need to she always leaves the window open so they can make em on the seats, or the dash or where ever, thing is she dont like em [:)]

Scouser
    Participant

I reckon its Boris’s next stage in his evolution and he actually thinks he’s flying after his prey and he thinks that he’s in competition with his neighbour who builds webs exactly like his ….and has an uncanny resemblance?

Digger
    Participant

Well Boris has finally gone,after 6 solicitors letters and a court order,the baliffs forced the mirror open and evicted him but not without a fight.He dropped to the floor in a flash and ran for the hills giving us the finger….left the mirror in a right old state though.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

[:D][:D][:D]

Radar

He’ll be back….

Thumper
    Participant

I need to get my mirror spider a little bucket and sponge.

Champs
    Participant

I sat and watched Derek… my car mirror spider… the other day. Its amazing how they make a web. Tried to take some footage of it, but I don’t think Nokia designed the N73 to take that much detail so close. But next time you see a spider at work, just watch him/her/it…. suprisingly interesting! :)

Digger
    Participant

I once watched a dung beatle trying to push an elephant poo ball,did`nt budge the thing so watched a worm crawl on the pavement.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.