Speeding Campaign

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Speed cameras Speeding Campaign

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radar

A topic not from XV16 (who is doing a great job) for a change!!
    I notice that “BIKE” and car mag “Autocar” are currently running a series of stories aimed at more sensible enforcement of speed limits.. why don’t they get together and put up a united front to the powers that be?

XV16
    Participant

Hi Radar
    I was not aware of this, but I will write a letter to both mags asking them if they will consider it, I must start buying a copy of Bike as well as all the others. If any other member comes across an article please let me know, regardless of what it is, I do search all the daily papers and regional papers throughout the country on a daily basis. I need ammunition to keep fighting the cause, so if you see an article in a magazine or on TV please tell us here.

Thanks…

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! Click the Make a Donation button in the top left hand corner.

wheelie
    Participant

Agree with Radar, you are doing an excellent job XV, keep it up. Did you ever get done yourself?

I’ve donated to the forum, have you?

XV16
    Participant

Yes 4 times, although I only have the 3 points left now, that’s what set me off with the crusade. I just wished I knew as much then as I do now. I have been lucky lately probably due to the detector. Lets face it some of the limits on our roads are way outdated.

Best Regards
    Stuart XV16

Please note that some of the comments and articles posted may not represent my views or the views of FORUM99 and its moderators.

HELP KEEP THIS FORUM ALIVE! Click the Make a Donation button in the top left hand corner.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Don’t think they’ve changed since Austin A35 days. There is a need for restrictions but let’s have them a bit more sensible!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.