Speed twin

Home Forums Classics Speed twin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wheelie
    Participant

Saw an old speed twin on Sunday morning out for a pleasure ride. Looked immaculate. Kinda fancy one now. Any ideas where to start looking and how much they are fetching?

Radar

Try UBG magazine, Classic Bike,Classic Motorcycle Mechanics and maybe MCN. Might be worth a look at e-bay too.
    Prices? Could vary hugely from a few hundred quid for a box of bits in need of a nut and bolt restoration, all the way to £5000 for a mint, shiny matching numbers example.
    I’d try to go for a tidy useable example that you could use rather than a mint bike that you would always be worrying about.

Radar

Try UBG magazine, Classic Bike,Classic Motorcycle Mechanics and maybe MCN. Might be worth a look at e-bay too.
    Prices? Could vary hugely from a few hundred quid for a box of bits in need of a nut and bolt restoration, all the way to £5000 for a mint, shiny matching numbers example.
    I’d try to go for a tidy useable example that you could use rather than a mint bike that you would always be worrying about.

wheelie
    Participant

Thanks m8. I would like a minter but they are touching on the silly money. Where do I get UBG magazine? Looked for it but couldn’t see it.

Radar

I get it from local newsagents,maybe you could ask yours to keep you back a copy?
    Failing that try http://www.usedbikeguide.com

Subcritions and back orders 01507525771
    (Details from November 2003 edition)

Happy New Year

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.