spanish motorcycle touring

Home Forums Interesting links spanish motorcycle touring

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    spanish biker
    Participant

(www.biketoursspain.com) offer all inclusive bike tours in the sun, best roads, food and accomadation, you need a flight, health insurance, lid and jacket, and a few spends we do the rest.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Looks pretty good pricing too. Should get lots of interest, how many bikes do you have?

Radar

Very Interesting, I might well be in touch…

katana
    Participant

looks great – I’ve always liked Buells

spanish biker
    Participant

got 3 ducatis, 2 buell poss another next week, and 3 hondas.thanks for the interest,[:)]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Does the insurance cover swapping bikes, eg to try another one out? Can see many people wanting to try a Buell or Duke if they’ve never had one before.

spanish biker
    Participant

yes the insurance here for the bikes i have covers the bike not named riders so provided you are over 21 or 25 in some cases there is not a problem ,

spanish biker
    Participant

AN UP DATE HAVE SORTED INSURANCE OUT SO ANY ONE FROM 18 TEARS OLD CAN COME AND DO A TOUR OR TWO WITH US SO GET YOUR ARSES INTO GEAR SEE YOU SOON !!, FRESH EGGS, HOME REARED PORK, AND BEEF !!

spanish biker
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by spanish biker

(www.biketoursspain.com) offer all inclusive bike tours in the sun, best roads, food and accomadation, you need a flight, health insurance, lid and jacket, and a few spends we do the rest.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.