SOLD – CB250RS-D 1982 X

Home Forums Buy and sell bikes and bits SOLD – CB250RS-D 1982 X

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Black,recent chain and Sprocket kit, new brake pads and hoses. New fork seals.
    Electric start. 19250 miles
    90 mph and 70 mpg can’t be bad!!
    Long MOT and tax (July and June 2005 I think).
    Dent in tank, but in basically good condition.
    Great second bike.

£495 ono

E-mail or PM me via the site if interested.

Donate – it makes you feel good!

GSX Rat
    Participant

if you’re buying a ypvs project, giz a shout – i got a swing arm, rr wheel with tyre, rr master cylinder and hose and caliper, wiring loom, oil tank and a few other bits that i cant remember just now in the garage that will be a reasonable price….

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Hooligan

if you’re buying a ypvs project, giz a shout – i got a swing arm, rr wheel with tyre, rr master cylinder and hose and caliper, wiring loom, oil tank and a few other bits that i cant remember just now in the garage that will be a reasonable price….

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Thanks GSX, I have just agreed to buy a 1986 RD350YPVS. It isn’t standard, I will need some bits, especially standard colours (no matt black -sorry!!).

Don’t send me a PM as I can’t pick them up for some reason, try sending me a e mail instead.

Radar

Still struggling

Gix
    Participant

Still having PM problems? Did you edit your cookie settings? You picked up the PM I sent you so take it you have problems sending? How odd! I had problems when I first registered so had a good mess around. Let me know what you’ve attempted. Email me if you need any more help.

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

Jonnyfp
    Participant

I wish i had 500 quid…i used to own one of those…its the deluxe? have you had trouble with the leccy start…mine did coz some numpty did’nt put the thrust washer back on (not me either dq) lol. it just knurled the fly cog and filled the engine with debris.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Jonnyfp

I wish i had 500 quid…i used to own one of those…its the deluxe? have you had trouble with the leccy start…mine did coz some numpty did’nt put the thrust washer back on (not me either dq) lol. it just knurled the fly cog and filled the engine with debris.

Mine is the deluxe with the electric foot. Occasionally a bit erratic, but always starts the bike.
    I had the kickstart model too back in 1986 and the mate i sold it to still has it!
    Good bike, that I don’t really want to sell. However needs must

GSF K1
    Participant

I so wish I was in a position that I could buy it from you Radar. I’d love to have it as a project.. maybe one day when I’m near retirement (or win the lottery)… only another 26 years to go!! I did enjoy my old 250RS back in 88-90.

To “ERR” is natural.. to really fowl things up needs a politician!!

Radar

No worries GSF, I’ll just have to keep it a bit longer (dam!)

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Radar

Folks, need to bbump this back up the table.
    I want a better YPVS so this HAS TO GO.

Will be sold with a full MOT.

Cracking bike

£395

PM me for details.

PM now working fine after some probs ages ago.

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Radar

Never got around to selling the RS. Cracking little tool, but I still fancy another bike. Any body interested?

Radar

Sold to B2BM, I drop it off to him tomorrow. I will miss this willing and able little machine. Already trawling ebay for a replcement!

Scouser
    Participant

Just coz Thumper got a new bike…..monkey see’s…monkey want’s

Get yourself some bike gear with the dosh?

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

Just coz Thumper got a new bike…..monkey see’s…monkey want’s

Get yourself some bike gear with the dosh?

I do need a new crash helmet, but new riding gear at the start of the year. At the moment I am looking at V50 Guzzi and VFR400s for some reason.

As for wanting a new bike because Thumper has one? Absolutely!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.