Scooters in cleethorpes

Home Forums Meetings and events Scooters in cleethorpes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

Saw a load of scooters heading towards cleethorpes showground today, they’ll be there for the weekend i assume (they usually are! – not really the weather for it though…) and im guessing that there’ll be a ska band playing at either the beachcomber or the baton if anyone fancied it. Gonna go for a ride down there tomorrow on the yam rat for a looksee…

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

GSX Rat
    Participant

Spent the afternoon there having a look round at the scooters, some nice – some not so nice. Engineering on some was very impressive, sadly however much too much chrome for me. Got a few postive comments on the yam rat which was better received than i thought it would be and it drew a crowd with its matt blackedness standing out amongst the chrome like the proverbial black sheep. Best overheard conversation of the day: 2 scooter riders, one to the other “look at the state of that (pointing to my yam!), i wouldnt be seen dead on something like that” 2nd scooter rider “yeah , shit innit” Next thing, they’re swinging their legs over these 2 scooters, one of which looked like it had ridden its way through a wing mirror factory whilst covered in superglue – twice!, and the other mirrored up with a lovely fibreglass whip on the back end with 2 fake fox tails on it and to cap it all off had furry dice hanging from the bars!
    Laugh!, I nearly spilt me beer!

GSX750 Ratfighter / SR125 Rat / GSX600F / Beamish250 / Honda70 Rat

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.