Scared

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Scared

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Radar

What the most you ever scared a pillion? I once took a lad on the back of my RD250LC from Brum to Custom Fasteners in Redditch (I think). On the way I tried to race a mates Z1000LTD off some lights…diallled in 8k and dumped the clutch. LC went virtually vertical, dam nearly slung my mate off the back – I could see his feet either side of my crash helmet! Then I tore off at warp 9, flat out everywhere. Ran wide on a left hander and nearly had a head on with a brown Mini Clubman estate; you can it was close I can remeber the car THAT clearly. After a couple of other minor scrapes we got to the shop in 1 piece. I was buzzing ( I loved being 18 – I was SO stoopid) but my mate was f**kin’ fuming and hitched a ride on another bike home.

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Gix
    Participant

I tend not to scare my pillion. The only pillion I have scared was my ex husband and I didn’t want him on the back so frit the life outta him! He didn’t bother again, major rows in front of all the guys at the pub but they knew what I was upto![}]

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

GSX Rat
    Participant

the single seat conversion that im currently carrying out now to the GSX is testament to the fact that there’s no-one left round here who wants to get on the back of my bike LOL….

suzuki-gsx600-95-bikepics-237053.jpg

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

Looking good Hooligan.

Rebel with a cause!

The roads are my race track!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE POWER TO DESTROY YOU, BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO DO IT.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Back in me teen years, I went on the back of somebody called Psycho Pete. He took a hairpin bend too fast, he dropped the bike and we slid into the path of a car, who swerved and missed my head by 1/2″. Now that was scary! When I had finished sliding accross the road, I picked myself up, brushed myself down and went over to the bike which had just a few scratches, and the rider didnt get a scratch on him. Lucky eh?

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

rocketRichy
    Participant

Back when i was seventeen and had just passed my test I finally managed to persuade my older brother to let me take him on the back. He wasnt at all interested in motorbikes and his only previous experience had been to crash my moped into a wall a year or so earlier. Anyway, after giving him assurances that I wasnt going to do anything stupid and I would only take him around the block he agreed. We’d only been going a few hundred yards down the road when i spotted a newly opened pothole, actually it was that deep it looked more like a well, too late to avoid it i managed to take all the weight off the front end and managed to float over the top of it, unfortunately that had the effect of compressing the back and the back wheel smacked into the hole and launched my poor brother about two feet off the seat, I could feel his knees in my armpits.

The long and short of it was a buckled wheel and a brother who hasnt been on a bike for the 23 years since.

“he passed me that fast he was suckin rabbits out the hedges”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.